Meet Forest Hog
Hello, I’m the guardian of a range of naturally formulated earth-friendly, vegan and child-friendly cleaning products. Made from plant cellulose, water, coconut oil and Mother Nature’s gift of pure, cold compressed orange oil. Our products do the job keeping your home free from artificial perfumes and chemicals.
I help keep the forest floor clean, that’s why Mother Nature put me here. I root around, turn the soils allowing dormant seeds to sprout into trees and by using my range you are making a huge contribution toward keeping our water ways toxic pollutant free.
Once upon a time, the forests were brimming with all creatures great and small – living and working together in harmony. The trees supplied us with fresh oxygen to breathe and grew to great heights. Happiness was rife beneath the leafy canopy but now its hard to find that forest floor fairyland bursting with life – and the water doesn’t taste good anymore.
When man-made pollutants came along, life in the forest changed for us all. Now this once beautiful home of mine is all a bit sterile. I’d love to spend my days in a healthy forest once more.
Join the Circle of Life
Many of the chemicals you use to clean your homes are damaging your health and the environment within your home too.
It’s so easy to make a switch:
• Squeaky Dishes – perfect for hand washing dishes and you can use it in your dishwasher. Leaves your dishes squeaky clean and residue free. Cuts through grease naturally. In your dishwasher begin with just 1 tsp. Its triple concentrated. Remember all dishwashers are calibrated differently, if 1 tsp is not satisfactory use 1.5tsps. Safe for children to use.
• Toilet Cleaner – this super powerful, super nice smelling toilet cleaner is tough on nasty germs and prevents limescale build up.
• Dirt Buster Gel – a superhero product that cleans almost anything indoors and outdoors. From tents and gazebo’s to camper vans, caravans, boats, bikes, BBQ’s and even aeroplanes. It is a powerful degreaser and stain remover and you need only a teeny bit to do the job.
• Home Spray – all-purpose household cleaner for fridges & freezers, ovens & microwaves, bathrooms, mirrors, windows, all surfaces, walls dirty marks, conservatories, toys, even kennels.
• Laundry cream – a lush creamy mix of natural ingredients that leave clothes smelling gorgeous. PH Balanced. Can be used on hot or cold cycles. Shifts stubborn stains too by rubbing the cream into the area before washing. No need for softeners or conditioner. Gentle on the most delicate fabrics.
• Fruit & Veg Rinse – just a tiny amount washes away handling grime, airborne chemicals and agricultural nasties. Extends the life of your fresh produce for a few days – naturally.
• Silky soft Handwash – a tiny little squirt leave your hands bacteria free and beautifully soft nourishing your skin rather than drying it out. In 3 different natural scents.
• Silky soft Crystal infused handwash – a gift from the centre of our beautiful earth for you to keep forever. Inside every glass bottle is a unique stunning crystal for you to enhance well-being.
• Floor Cleaner – this powerful liquid gives you super clean floors and its kind to little, medium and large paws. Super concentrated for the dirtiest of floors.
• Leather Life – as the name suggests this beautiful balm enhances leather, nourishes it and waterproofs it protecting it from the elements that harm it. Perfect on all saddlery, belts, boots, gloves, upholstery bags – anything leather or imitation leather
• Wood ‘n Hide Restore – this beautiful polish lifts the natural colours of wood or leather. After the third application to wooden furniture or counter tops its waterproofs it, protecting it from being marked or damaged. A little elbow grease is well worth the effort.
Everyone wants to save the Earth - No one wants to help with the dishes
Let's Clear the Air
Forest Hog is working in partnership with the Word Forest Organisation
Many of the beautiful forests have all but gone in Africa and we need them back. Planting trees in and around the equator is an amazing thing to do because trees grow quicker there than anywhere else in the world – and the more forests we have on the planet the better air we breathe, no matter where those forests are.
As well as creating new forests, this remarkable charity also believes in making a life better for the children who live nearby. They also sponsor an incredible schools building project. Classrooms and schools are being built for hundreds of children who will also learn the value of caring for the trees around them.
You can read all about their work on the Word Forest Organisation website.
SWITCH TO FOREST HOG. JOIN THE CIRCLE OF LIFE. BECOME A SPECIAL PART OF THE WISDOM OF THE FOREST