Drop a few drops into a basin of water to cleanse your fruit and vegetables of all those agricultural nasties and handling grime.
Did You Know? Even if you buy boxed veg and fruit straight off the farm, they still have residues, sand, handling grime and agricultural residues so ensure it’s all washed. And it will last fresher for longer.
Why Choose This?
• Removes residues from styrofoam and plastic packaging.
• Cleans away agricultural chemicals and nasties.
• Wash fruit – helps remove wax and handling grimes and has shown to extend shelf life up to 3 days.
• Dilute 3-1 and use as an insect spray in the garden.
• Has powerful antimicrobial properties.
• Just 10 to 15 drops is enough to clean away all those nasties.
• Keeps lettuce leaves crispy.
• Safe for kids to use too.
Tip: Remove all produce from plastic and Styrofoam packaging and wash. Dry off naturally and store in the fridge
Ingredients: aqua, natural cleansers made from corn and coconut, citrusol, sodium citrate (a natural derivative of citrus fruit) orange oil extract.
This is a soap so it will sting if you get it in your eyes. It is not toxic and can be rinsed away with cold water. Avoid eye contact.
Good To Know: Vegan-friendly and never ever tested on animals. All packaging is 100% recyclable too.